The HTML web page is separated into two sections: the head section and body section. Both these section is nested within the HTML tag which identifies the file as HTML code for browsers to recognize it as such.
From this basic starting point, you can go on to proceed to create a standardized template for your entire website. Once you have created a standard template, you can re-use it again and again only changing the title and main content area. By making your website similar page after page, will give your website an overall standardized look and feel.
- Learning HTML codes for building a web page
- Lesson 1 – The Basic HTML Tag
- Lesson 2 – Create a website page
- Lesson 3 – Text formatting tags
- Lesson 4 – Aligning the paragraph text
- Lesson 5 – Making bullet list and numbered list
- Lesson 6 – Create tables in your website