You may want to make a list for easier presentation of information on your website. There are two types of list, unordered bulleted list and ordered numbered list.
To create the unordered list, you will use the “UL” tag together with the list item “LI” tag. There is no need to close the “LI”, as mentioned previously, not every tag will require a closing tag. However, you may still want to close the tag by using “/LI” for the sake of XML convention which requires a closing tag.
Similarly for the order numbered list.
You can also nest the list:
The display result:
- Learning HTML codes for building a web page
- Lesson 1 – The Basic HTML Tag
- Lesson 2 – Create a website page
- Lesson 3 – Text formatting tags
- Lesson 4 – Aligning the paragraph text
- Lesson 5 – Making bullet list and numbered list
- Lesson 6 – Create tables in your website