Whether you make a website for personal use or for your business, it doesn’t have to be all Greek to you. You don’t need to be a geek to make a website either. Sure if you got money or budget to spare you can farm it out to all those web designer out there. But if you have the interest and think you can make your own website for free, why not?
You don’t need to master HTML/CSS codes, though knowing some would be an advantage, and if you can follow instruction and using automated installation scripts, you could get a web site up in no time. There are also many free web hosting site you could use if you really have no money to spare. They do provide easy to use free site building tools to make your own website.
The most important thing of all is that after you make a website, it should create a website traffic stream. The more website traffic you have means that the website your make is getting popular. More often than not, a paid hosting website will do better than free website if what you want out from your website is to generate sales lead for your business. And if you are serious into creating a web business online, one important web host to consider would be Sitesell Site Build It! They may be the Mercedes of all hosting but they are more than just that, providing a package that would ensure you work on your business rather than tinkering with it and getting your website to work properly.
I am having fun building this website, make a website can be interesting, and it can be profitable too. Making big money is for serious business minded web builders. For the rest of us having fun, to make a website is for the satisfaction of seeing it work and of course seeing traffic increase knowing that your web site is getting ever more popular.
There are many ways to make a website, many tools available online for free. With the onset of open source software you can use many free software and install it in your website, for example, WordPress for blogging, Joomla or Drupal and many others for content management system. You can create photo albums, make chat rooms, make forum web site using phpBB, SMF, PunBB, etc.
And of course there are many tricks and tips when you make a website. Some useful, some are just eye candy to make your own website look pretty. Many of them are free online which you can just plug it into your website. Actually to make website is not so difficult. The bigger challenge is to make sure you get the traffic rolling it. Now that is where the bulk of the hard work goes into to make a website successful!
Make Website Table of Contents
- Make Website
- Make website intro
- HTML Basics
- Make a website using WordPress
- Internet marketing secret?
- Build free websites
- Make Your Own Web Site – Introduction
- Getting started – make your own web site
- Web hosting – what to look out
- Web hosting – exploring your web hosting account
- Make your own web site – build up page by page or use open source software?
- How I made my own web site
- Make and build a free web site? Sure you can!
HTML tutorial with video
- Learning HTML basics
- HTML Text formatting
- More HTML Text formatting
- Adding images to your website
- Making links and anchors when you make your own web site
- Creating tables, rows and columns in your web site
More related HTML tutorials
- Learning HTML codes for building a web page
- Lesson 1 – The Basic HTML Tag
- Lesson 2 – Create a website page
- Lesson 3 – Text formatting tags
- Lesson 4 – Aligning the paragraph text
- Lesson 5 – Making bullet list and numbered list
- Lesson 6 – Create tables in your website